At jumpstreet® your safety is our Number One Priority! Through years of research we have developed our patented trampoline system for your enjoyment. We are one of the lead indoor trampoline park companies involved in putting the ASTM safety standards into place and we are a founding member and on the board of directors for the International Association of Indoor Trampoline Parks. Please see below for our very important rules that will assist in keeping you safe and having FUN!
- All Participants must have a signed waiver before participating in any jumpstreet® activities
- No Waiver=No entrance. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Ages 18 and older must fill out their own waiver
- Any participant not yet 18 must have their Parent/Guardian complete waiver jumpstreet® may request you to show a valid id to participate
- All waivers must be filled out completely. All information is REQUIRED, only exception is email address. If the waiver is not filled out correctly or completely, the participant is considered to not have a waiver and will not be allowed entrance.
Court Rules & Policies
- NO sitting anywhere on the trampoline court or pads
- NO jumping, sitting, or standing in the ANY padded areas
- NO climbing on walls
- NO rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, playing tag, etc.
- NO footballs or any other objects on open court
- NO touching or leaning on nets
- NO touching top pads
- NO food, drink, or gum allowed on court or platform
- NO belt buckles or studs on clothing, Please remove all keys, keychains, sharp or pointy objects from apparel and pockets
- NO wearing shoes on court, Sock or bare feet are permitted
- NO backflips into the foam pit
- NO children under the age of 4 will be allowed on the main trampoline courts and/or dodge ball courts at any time.
- PLEASE leave shoes, clothing, etc. off of platform and court
- NO ONE allowed on court without an appropriate wristband
- NO ONE 7 or younger allowed on open court or dodgeball arenas unless accompanied by a paying participant ages 12 or older
- Children given Earthquake Stickers are permitted only the use of Earthquake (Inflatable Areas and 7 and younger trampoline courts)
- Play at your own risk
- Jump within your own ability
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Not responsible for children left unattended
- jumpstreet® has a no outside food or drink policy